adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

17‏/02‏/2014

Canadian actress graduated from the silence and declare: I am a lesbian




Canadian actress Ellen revealed Beige that participated in the movie " Inception " alongside Leonardo DiCaprio , in the Woody Allen film " Two Roman withe Love " in 2012 , for Mthleetha nationality. The actress (26 years) , in a speech in Las Vegas during the event organized by the

 " Human Rights Kmbayn " American Society big for the defense of the rights of homosexuals , "I am here today because I am gay , I am tired of hiding it and tired of lying , I have suffered through the years because I I'm afraid to reveal , it has been affected by my spirit and my health and my relationships with psychological others negatively so.

 " Justified Ellen Beige declared " the duty of personal and social responsibility .

" She added, " We deserve to be able to love fully and evenly , and without that we feel shame and disgrace ." 

And Ellen Beige is the heroine of the movie " Juno " in 2007 , and in 2014, returning to the big screen in " Days Of Future Past ," the new part of the series " of XML ."

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More