adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

23‏/02‏/2014

Portrait Pierre Rochefort



Portrait Pierre Rochefort 32 years, the son of Jean Rocherfort password rap comedy! 


We can hear you already bitching from your couch : " yet a son ." 
Yes, Peter is the son of Jean Rochefort and Nicole Garcia, but relax , it is also a sacred revelation movies. See you soon 33 years , the man known as the Ryan Gosling French shows alongside Louise Bourgoin in a film directed by her mother. 
" This role , I wrote to him ," says Nicole Garcia. Yet Peter did everything to escape to the movies. First CD and DVD seller Fnac , then leader of a rap group , Sorry for the noise , the hunk is looking without ever wanting to go to the obvious. "The place was too taken by my parents, my brothers Julien , comedian, and Frederick, director ) . My radical rejection of the comedy lasted fifteen years. I think I will stay hidden ," says the actor. Shy sickly, Pierre turned to the theater. "During a rehearsal of Endgame , Samuel Beckett, I felt a blast throughout the body . No doubt. I knew I could not escape my fate and the profession of actor was for me.
It then connects the small parts such as the medical examiner in the series Les Revenants or valet in Farewell My Queen, the film Benoît Jacquot . To the famous scenario proposed by his mother . 
" I always said I never would take advantage of my parents to work , provides the actor , but the role was so captivated me that I would have been the king of idiots to pass up.
Launched in the world of cinema, Pierre did not neglect his son Soren , he had 20 years, even if separated from the mother. 
Will not either imagine runner, compulsive flirt . "I just turned four years together with a young lady ," he says all content.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More