adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

26‏/03‏/2014

Akon

Akon analyzes the career of Lady Gaga: "She could only collapse".


Very quiet in recent years , Akon has yet participated in the explosion of Lady Gaga signed to his label KonLive Distribution in 2008.  
Asked about the U.S. airwaves , the artist explained why he had distanced himself recently . " She could not tumble that I went " Has he said.For the era " ARTPOP " , his third album, Lady Gaga wanted to take things in hand . Wanting more independence, the popstar has returned its particular historical manager, and his contract with the label debut KonLive Distribution, founded by singer Akon , has not been renewed. 
Yet it is with them that everything began , allowing the interpreter to " GUY " explode with the album "The Fame" , becoming the unavoidable phenomenon , even if the character began to know its limits when "Born This Way" was released in 2011.Wanting to fly on his own , Lady Gaga she made ​​a bad tactical choice ? According to him , the singer followed his instinct after being betrayed by his team."My heart is broken because of people whom I trust and with whom I have worked as a team, who have worn me , lied to me and put me down for personal gain " told Lady Gaga in an open letter to his fans , published last January. She spoke Akon ?  
Invited in the morning radio DJ Sway, the American artist and producer has been questioned about his professional relationship with Lady Gaga."In fact, I got my layout . I disengaged when everything was fine . It's like a business , you build it for resale " Has he said without jargon , causing amazement facilitators.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More