adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

06‏/03‏/2014

MGS V Ground Zeroes




MGS V Ground Zeroes: a desired Kojima PC version :


While Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes to happen in the coming weeks on consoles only, Hideo Kojima, father of the saga has told our colleagues from Gamespot about its desire to offer a PC iteration of the title.

I come from the PC world. Originally I created PC games There are long, I could not count on these platforms to exit a game, so if people want, I can not make an official announcement, but it is no definitely something I would do.

The only game in the series released on PC are: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance and recently Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More