adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

18‏/03‏/2014

Shah Faisal Khan


                                                               Shah Faisal Khan:
                                    A Fresh New Face in Today's Entertainment Industry



During my morning tea break I was able to meet up with a new aspiring model/weight trainer known to many as SFK. Shah Faisal Khan is a Pakistani national who currently resides in Dubai. He is mainly known for being a personal trainer and a model. He also is an aspiring actor on the side and anticipates more projects in the upcoming future. During our interview I was able to ask him many questions about his plans for the future and his most recent projects. 

The interview went as follows:

Me: So, how long have you been a personal trainer?

SFK: I have been working out for many years, but it was not until I moved to Dubai in 2010. 

Me: What are your dreams and ambitions?

SFK: I want to do positive things and I want to teach others that life is a blessing and we should cherish every moment. I try to do things daily which make me happy and I strive to keep a smile even in the times where I feel down. We should always be thankful for every day that we are alive.

Me: That is very good words to live by. Thank you for sharing. So, do you plan on traveling in your near future?

SFK: Right now I am focusing on personal aspects of my life. But, I would love to travel to many places and get to meet new people. It is my dream to work with people from all different walks of life. I really want to do big things. I am man who seeks adventure and I like to try to and exciting things.

Me: Where can people find you on the internet? Do you have a webpage?

SFK: Well, anyone can follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/ShahFaisalKhanx and I have a blog at: http://shahfaisalkhan85.blogspot.com/ and I am on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/ShahFaisalKhanFitnessConsultantPersonalTrainer.

Me: Thank you for sharing! Do you have any of your media work available online?

SFK: Sure, a few episode from a few shows I did for a Vibe TV Pakistan on a program named Love Indicator are available online. Also, a song I did with Party Wrecker from Fortitude (a Pashto rap group) can be found on the web too.

Me: Oh, wow that sounds exciting! Where can those be found at?

SFK: Yes, just check on my page on Facebook they are on my fanpage.


Me: Well, it was nice to speak with you. We will be in touch.


SFK: Yes, likewise take care!


Me: You do the same!




Check out Shah Faisal Khan while he did his first sky diving here at: 







4 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More