adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

13‏/03‏/2014

Shakira


Shakira: The secret of his lame unveiled :



 Being part of an international advertising campaign , this is the first for the singer . Shakira will be featured in the next TV ad Danone. She will play the well-being and health, highlighting are lame that characterizes it. Lying in the grass , amidst a backdrop of lush forest , beautiful gently wakes , rises and begins to wiggle the sound of his last tube Dare.
 The spot was shot in a studio in Barcelona where she lives with her husband and son Gerard Pique The spot will not be broadcast in France before March 22 . For now, anyway watch the making of the ad on Youtube canIt was in the month of November, turned into a national advertising for the brand Oral B toothpaste or she had said "There is no better makeup than a smile " .To believe that the singer takes taste in acting before the camera.

Her beauty secret
In an interview during the campaign for toothpaste , she had the opportunity to give details of its beauty ritual : "I use my eyelash curler , I put a little color on the cheeks and that's all. This is my beauty routine, I never zap .
 And regarding my lips , I wear very rarely intense colors. I prefer natural colors , matt or nude so I am able to focus on my eyes. " Between toothpaste, yogurt and healthy and sporty as it leads , no wonder that the beautiful does not need more to shine in her latest music video with Rihanna life.
This requirement it imposes on itself felt also in his professional life . Shakira is a perfectionist.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More