adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

20‏/02‏/2014

Boy George in blood at the Brit Awards 2014? Its amazing new look





But what happened to Boy George? Although present at the Brit Awards in 2014 , marked by the success of Arctic Monkeys or the appearance of Beyoncé, the former Culture Club singer appeared on the red carpet ceremony with an impressive red mark at the corner of eye like blood. The icon of the 80s she was taken in a fight during an eventful evening ? Well not at all, because it was actually ... makeup! 

 A regular looks extravagant , Boy George is still noted by attending the Brit Awards with a makeup suggesting he had been beaten in the face.
 The reason for this new eccentricity ? 
It is obvious to the English singer : "I am a fashion victim ," said he simply reminded Vogue UK , quoted by the Daily Mail . 
Regarding the rest of her look, Boy George , who crossed the One Direction on the red carpet , with whom he regularly Clashe on Twitter, however, remained wise . 
Hatless, one of her favorite accessories, the artist was wearing a black outfit with a coat over a leather jacket and baggy trousers , matched with her ​​handbag . 
One more proof that Boy George is not quite mellowed to 52 years. Even if it has stopped illegal substances , which helped him lose many pounds. 
"I invested a lot to be clean, I will never give up ," he said recently in an interview with the Mirror. Back with a new album titled This What I Do , the singer said today " very happy." "I feel I have restarted my computer.
 Everything in my life is new. I changed environment .
I 'm not the one I was there twenty years," he added, although he retains his taste for extravagant looks. Looks also observe.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More