adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

18‏/02‏/2014

?... Why Bradley Cooper decided to interview Barack Obama without underwear



In a strange kind of behavior , decided handsome actor Bradley Cooper at the last minute interview President Barack Obama without wearing underwear , during a call to attend a dinner at the White House , Tuesday, February 11th , accompanied by his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse . Bradley Cooper and surprised the audience through the little mysterious dialogue with the media sarcastic Degenerys Ellen in an episode of its "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" which aired on 17 February See Bradley Cooper interview with Ellen Degenerys which revealed his decision is strange Bradley said : " In preparation for the next two movies and I'm trying to increase my weight quickly , was able to increase my weight 7 pounds in just four weeks to the point that I do not have clothes for me now , like the underpants which barely Wearing suits me .
" He continued: " Vartdat the same suit that I wore at the Golden Globes , where the campaign with me in the bag and then I went to Washington, DC and tried to wear the suit only ten minutes before the presumed date of my appearance in it." And went on: " then began to laugh , it was ridiculous , I'm about to interview the president.
" He explained hero movie "American Hustle" his idea not to wear underwear , saying : " I had to go without underwear because there was no room for them. 'Ve Done it . 're Compelled ." And his experience this in the White House , Bradley said : "It was fantastic . 
It was a nightmare , especially during bullish on the ladder. 
As that in those events you have to stand a lot to shake hands with people , but I could not stand to greet them . , But I succeeded in the end."

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More