adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

06‏/03‏/2014

Angelina Jolie



Angelina Jolie in Maleficent skin: even her children feared!


Angelina Jolie is a more terrifying than ever will soon be showing the film Maleficent . In fact, the actress has agreed to slip into the skin of the terrible witch La Belle au bois dormant for the purposes of the film adaptation of the famous children's story .
 And the least we can say is that the actress is very convincing in the skin of this character very unsympathetic . Indeed, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly , Angelina Jolie admitted that production has struggled to find children to embody the young Dawn.  
And for good reason : all the little aspiring actors were frightened by the costume of the actress. " They would not come near me ," confessed the actress . It is finally Vivienne , the youngest of the clan Pitt- Jolie, who won the role . " It had to be a child who loved me and who was not afraid of my horns, my eyes and my claws .That could not be Viv ," said the actress.Even his children were frightenedHowever, children of the actress were not reassured them either, like Pax . "When Pax saw me for the first time , he ran away and became angry . I thought he was joking , so I started to chase him until I find him crying "continues fiancée Brad Pitt. 
 Pax finally smiling again and even made an appearance in the film , as Zahara . Jolie- Pitt kids have  they decided to follow the footsteps of their famous parents? "We think it's fun for our children to join us on movie sets and play the extras, but not to become actors. This is not our goal to Brad and me ," says the actress .

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More