adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

18‏/03‏/2014

Cameron Diaz


Cameron Diaz: 'loyalty does not exist "



 Cameron Diaz starred with Kate Upton in Triple Alliance , a romantic comedy about two women who team up to take revenge on their partner.The star of 41 years , former girlfriend of Justin Timberlake and Jared Leto , now single, think everybody had to undergo one day infidelity. " What I am saying ,is that I 'm not interested in movies where men cheat on their girlfriend , has she told the British edition of OK ! Magazine. Everyone has already been deceived,and deceive everyone someday.I can not do anything against it , I do not know how .I do not judge anyone , because I do not exactly know how to change that. "
For her, just pull good consequences. " We are human beings, we are complex , we can not live without a few scratches , it is impossible to escape unscathed , it's like that .These things must happen , be aware learn from , understand and move forward. "
And for that, nothing better than friends ! Indeed , Triple Alliance is not a simple film about adultery.This is also a friendship between two women who come together when they learn betrayal story.For his part, Cameron said it was lucky to have his friends at his side during difficult times . "My friends are my reason for living . I have lots and lots of luck.They are amazing, I am fortunate to have very reliable friends, a very long time , girls and boys . I can rely on them .We are a tribe, we love it . I have my few tribes around the world with whom I can spend a little time , and then I leave .Is that there are awesome when you're always moving, because many of my friends have children and are often stuck in one place.I like groups roam around in groups around the globe , "he told Cameron Diaz.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More