adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

27‏/03‏/2014

Daft Punk

Daft Punk prepare a movie.


The pioneer of electro Giorgio Moroder suggested the German music site Electronic Beats the French duo would work on a movie where they use passages in its history.After the song , the biopic ?Giorgio Moroder is already featured on the third title in Random Access Memories in which he tells how he got started in music in 1969 singing in nightclubs and concludes nearly two minutes later his beautiful accent " My name is Giovanni Giorgio , everybody calls me Giorgio purpose ."In an interview with German music site marked by Electronic Beats My Band News, Giorgio Moroder suggested that Thomas Bangalter and Guy ( Manuel de Homem  ) Christo plancheraient on a project on the big screen .
 He says: " Thomas reminded me later to invite me to his studio in Paris , and I tell him my life, what I did.They pulled the song " Giorgio Moroder by ." I think they are working on a feature film in which they would also insert passages of my story, but who knows? Nobody ever has concrete information on them . "In 2003, Daft Punk signed the scenario Interstella 5555 : The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem , a Japanese animated film that illustrated the price to pay for being famous and resumed the album Discovery. 
In 2007 , they had released Daft Punk's Electroma , which followed the story of two robots in their quest to become human .Giorgio Moroder is known for having invented the disco and produced the greatest hits of music as I Feel Love by Donna Summer . He is also a soundtrack to Scarface .

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More