adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

27‏/03‏/2014

Jason Derulo

 Jason Derulo: became a vegetarian!


He who sang a duet with Maude , anonymous angel and BFF Amélie Neten , afraid that his dancers become " best damn " that he has he given to micro Nick Grimshaw for BBC Radio 1.
 
Suddenly, the singer of " Dirty Talk " decided to follow a vegetarian diet ! "Over the past two weeks , I stopped meat.I have a few dancers who do not eat one day and on stage, I thought , wow, two seconds there, these guys are trying to be better than fucking me.Something had changed in their body . So I asked them , what is your thing, then ? And they told me they had arrested the meat, so I thought I'd try ... " thus explained Jason Derulo ." And it's been two weeks," the star of the song originated in Miami in the United States is set ."I struggled because everyone eats really well around me.

 My cousins ​​, they eat chicken every day. So it's hard, but I'm starting to kiffer fish " then told the man who had offered 10,000 roses to his girlfriend at the February 14, 2014 .But besides this new diet to keep the line , pal Jordin Sparks has another news: he launched his own clothing collection ! " In fact it is a brand that I go out with my friend Julien (Leonard , ed), it's called CLV2 . 
Was mounted it together ... " Has he said , adding that most of the pieces are golden and the line has many hoodies " The gold chain , it's been a while since I trimballe it , so I said, why would not a total golden thing .
 I love hoodies , when I go out I wear a sweatshirt and I 'm hiding under the hood as best I can. "In any case, if he continues to eat only vegetables and fish , it could well become muse for his signature !

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More