adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

21‏/03‏/2014

Shakira


Shakira: Soon a duet with his son Milan .


 The small Piqué Mebarak was born in Milan in January 2011 is already a real budding artist. With a mom like Shakira has necessarily to take. His father, Gerard Pique was quick to capture a moment of pure creation with her smartphone and did not resist at will share it with the entire canvas. 
 On his Instagram account, we discovered the little Milan sitting on the lap of his mother two sticks in hand typing relatively pace on the "Tom medium" of a battery.
According to his mother, the boy had already only a year, a taste for the arts and languages: "His father speaks to him in Catalan, Spanish I speak to him and I made him dance the merengue, salsa, bachata. He moves like mine in 'La Tortura'. "There is one who will not fail to resources! Shakira is not ready
Young mother, Shakira loves her new role. She is in total awe of her son, but it is not as long as it is ready to have another child right away. This is however not envy lacks.

 "If my musical projects are not holding me, I'd be pregnant again." She even dreams of having a big family: "I'd love to have eight or nine children with Gerard Piqué My own football team.". 
 "If my musical projects are not holding me, I'd be pregnant again." She even says she dreams of having a large family. "I'd love to have eight or nine children with Gerard Piqué My own football team" The singer has already 37 years old, he still has a few years to realize his dream should not hang!

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More