adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

02‏/04‏/2014

Lemma Watson

Lemma Watson : A poster of Noah, the actress confides in Gala.


Water has flowed under the bridge since Harry Potter . With Noah of biblical inspiration film actress deserves a flood of applause.Elementary, dear Watson. Revealed at the age of ten years the Harry Potter rediscovered a decade later through the eyes of Simon Curtis ( in My Week with Marilyn , in 2011) and Sofia Coppola (The Bling Ring, the past ) year, courted by the world of luxury , this English rose gracile , who turns twenty-four on April 15 , has hatched , without fading prematurely under the hot lights of show business .A poster of Darren Aronofsky's Noah , alongside Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly , she embodies Ila young woman between two worlds, one ending and one that emerges.Gala : You play the adopted daughter of Noah, in this free adaptation of the biblical story of the flood.What is your relationship to religion ?EW: I believe in the existence of a higher power , but I'm no fan of doctrine. I define myself more as a universalist , I let myself be inspired by the mixture of backgrounds, cultures and nationalities.
 I meditate a lot. During these times, I also feel to be connected with something on the order of transcendence.Gala : In the film, you get pregnant and give birth to a baby . That he gave you great ?E. W. : (Laughs) No, I'm too young ! Playing a mother was a real challenge because , for the moment, I feel no maternal instinct. I had to inform me for the role and I particularly watched many videos of births on YouTube

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More