adsense

cam

Solo copea el codigo y dirigete a diseño/Html y pegas el codigo

Ads

21‏/02‏/2014

Elisa Tovati



Elisa Tovati: "Maybe I have to prove myself" 

The atmosphere is very family in the apartment where we received Elisa Tovati . Simple but glamorous outfit , super sexy shoes, the actress , singer and mom follows fashion without suffering Her promo team checked and rechecke the first pictures , she did not even lay not an eye . Who said that actresses were all narcissists ? 
Here : Successfully clear the label of the actress singing is often very complicated in France , what's your secret? Elisa Tovati : It is true that compared to other actresses who have paid dearly for their attempt album, singers or their willingness to make films , I had a crazy luck. Maybe because I went through the back door and I did things gradually. However, you saw the big picture for your album Cabin 23 ... 
 It was not an obvious project , it's true. I wanted a sort of musical film that would result in a show combining comedy and singing. 
I wrote a book as a kind of script and I had the chance to embark Bear, Pierre Souchon, John Mamann or Elodie Frege is one of my best friends .
 Was recorded in a house in Kibbutz method Trouville. And yes, I 've done a duet with Elodie Brice Conrad. 
About this duet with Brice Conrad was reading reviews on the internet saying: " She will try to remake ourselves the same time with Tom Dice ! " And why not? 
It is a pleasure to be number 1 once in his life, then twice , can you imagine ? 
There are two years old, your duet with Tom Dice was greatly diffused and saw you across promo, even though you were very pregnant, you have not finished the vomit ?
 Oh no, it made me too much this encounter with the public! Given that this success came later , it gave me wings and mostly it reassured me the legitimacy to do this job , because after all these years , I was always in doubt.

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More